Photo - Len Walker
WELCOME TO WOKING PARK BOWLS CLUB
The Club prides itself on its friendly atmosphere and is happy to welcome new players throughout the year.
This year we will be holding two Open Mornings on Saturday 17th April and Sunday 18th April from 10.30am for potential new bowlers. These Open days give a great opportunity to find out more about bowling and our Club. So why not come along - we will provide the bowls, just bring flat shoes or trainers:
- Beginners and experienced bowlers welcome.
- Free coaching provided for new bowlers.
- Friendly and fun atmosphere.
- Free parking.
- Great way to keep fit and healthy.
- Social events held regularly with licensed bar.
- Opportunities to play in a variety of matches – friendly, internal, league.
This year the Open morning events will be held subject to government guidelines and restrictions.
To register your interest, book a time slot or if you have any questions please email email@example.com or call Carole on 07720 471318.
We will be following this up with a four-week coaching course on Saturday 24th April, Saturday 1st May, Saturday 8th May and Saturday 15th May, with each day starting at 10.30am until approximately 12.30pm.
If you would like to try out bowls but cannot make the Open mornings, please email or call as above to arrange an alternative day.
We look forward to seeing you!!!